A customer service job role for a petrol station in Australia typically involves providing assistance to customers who visit the station to purchase fuel, convenience store items, and other products. Some of the primary job responsibilities of a customer service representative at a petrol station may include:
- Greeting customers and providing them with a positive customer service experience.
- Processing customer transactions and handling cash and credit card payments.
- Ensuring that the petrol station and convenience store are clean and well-maintained.
- Restocking products and ensuring that inventory levels are maintained.
- Providing assistance to customers who need help with fuel pumps or other equipment.
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing information to customers about products and services offered by the petrol station and convenience store.
- Maintaining accurate records of transactions and inventory levels.
- Following safety protocols and ensuring that customers follow safety rules.
- Collaborating with other petrol station staff to ensure that daily operations run smoothly.
Overall, the role of a customer service representative at a petrol station in Australia is to provide a positive customer experience, process transactions, maintain inventory, and ensure that the petrol station and convenience store are clean and well-maintained. They work closely with other petrol station staff to ensure that daily operations run smoothly and that customers are satisfied with their experience.